Spectis Moulders Inc. continually improves its manufacturing process to provide the greatest possible quality with minimal affect to the environment. The following are some examples of what we do to minimize environmental impact:
- Our products have never been made from CFC’s, HCFC’s, or any other ozone depleting compound.
- All of our products are coated with water base paints, which reduces the greenhouse effect and exceeds government VOC regulations.
- All of our products are chemically stable and non-reactive.
- None of our products emit toxic gases.
- We use materials, which contain post-consumer content. This reduces landfill loading.
- All waste materials are routed for recycling.