The high density polyurethane (HDP) provides many benefits such as:
- Excellent light weight alternative to GFRG, GFRC, FRP, and even traditional wood products.
- Spectis' HDP products offer ease of installation using common woodworking tools and equipment which in turn save labour costs and machinery rentals.
- Spectis polyurethane has a closed cell structure which provides protection from moisture and therefore will not rot. Further, the closed cell structure prevents paint from peeling from the surface.
- Spectis' HDP products provide no nutritional value and as such also resist the growth of mildew and fungus.
- Spectis' products will not crack or warp when properly installed using installation instructions as detailed in the Spectis Moulders catalogue or in the Support section of this site.
- Spectis' products are not affected by ultraviolet rays when properly coated.
As you can see, Spectis polyurethane offers versatility, durability and value for any project.